Scott Prospect WFS Motocross Goggle Roll-Off System
– Includes x5 Rolls of Film
Scott Prospect replacement Works (WFS) Roll Off System is made to the highest optical standards giving the rider a clear view at all times, ideal for those muddy meetings!
Eleven years ago, Scott raised the bar in roll off technologies with the introduction of its own system and has since provided a reliable product for the most demanding of weather conditions. For the 2018 collection, Scott is enhancing this large and more fine-tuned roll of system even more by offering flashy canister colour options. Once again, Scott defines the standard for this market.
ANTISTICK GRID AND TRANSPARENT MUDFLAP
– A larger film requires a redesigned and optimised anti-stick grid with mudflap. A thin vertical line has been added in the middle of the grid to make sure the film never sticks to the lens. Moreover, the mud flap is made out of a transparent material to offer a larger field of vision in dusty or less extreme conditions.
INTEGRATED CANISTER DESIGN
– The canisters being positioned behind the pivoting outriggers results in an increase in field of vision. The canister integration results in a more fluid look, achieving necessary style points.
– A new feature of the WFS is Scott’s Click-On attachment system. No need for tools, no need to waste time; simply click the canisters onto the WORKS pins and ride. The red lever makes sure the canister is safely attached to the pins. This system is the ultimate in WORKS technology: switching from roll offs to tear offs has never been this easy.
LARGEST FILM ON THE MARKET
– With Scott’s new WFS, the height of the film has been increased by 55% to become one of the largest on the market. Combined with a thin frame construction, the WFS offers up to 50 clear views of massive field of vision, even in the most challenging of racing conditions.