Oakley Airbrake Motocross Goggles – HERLINGS BLACK TEAL YELLOW / PRIZM BLACK LENS
Jeffrey Herlings has accomplished more at his age than most racers achieve in a lifetime. With 101 Grand Prix wins and five championship titles, Herlings holds the all-time record for MXGP moto wins and GP wins. Because of his natural talent and ability of maintaining high speeds, Herlings has been nicknamed “The Bullet.” To visually represent this, his signature goggle was inspired by high-speed images of shock waves from an actual bullet which is evident on the strap and frame design. Also included on the micro bag and strap wrap is the Dutch Republic lion which represents his hometown.
With high-impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first even MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite™. It’s the new standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock™ Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
– Prizm™ Lens Technology – engineered to enhance contrast so you can see more detail in terrain across a variety of light conditions.
– Switchlock® Lens Change Technology for fast and easy lens interchangeability
– Injection-molded Plutonite® High-Impact lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
– Optically correct lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
– Rigid exoskeleton with flexible O Matter faceplate conforms to your face comfortably
– Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat (removable & serviceable)
– Interchangeable & adjustable 4mm strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
– Engineered to fit securely with most helmets without compromising fit
– Includes a stack of 7 laminated tear-offs
– Includes removable nose guard
– Includes standard outrigger strap attachments for conversion to tear-offs
– Includes microbag for storage and lens cleaning
– Meets EN 1938 standard for eyewear